They say home is where the heart is. The living room is the heart of our homes, a place where we all gather for some entertainment and family time. When we talk about entertainment first thing that comes in mind is watching your favourite series on your Television. Today, in India almost every other tech company is launching their own smart TV that too at an affordable price. In this article, we present to you top 5 TVs under Rs 30,000.
1. realme 43″ Full HD smart TV – Recently the company announced its very first TV lineup in India. Realme launched LED TVs with a screen size of 32 inch and 43 inch. If your budget is around 30k then the 43 inch option can be your pick. It is equipped with bezel-less, ultra-bright LED display, Chroma boost picture engine, 24W Quad Stereo Speakers and Dolby Audio. Its a Certified Android TV, with built-in Google Assistant and Chromecast, featuring 100,000+ hours of unlimited content from Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube and more. It is powered by MediaTek’s 64-bit quad-core processor, offering consumers amazing picture quality by making display colors more vivid. realme’s smart TV 43 inch is priced Rs 21,999 and is an ideal fit for your homes.
2. Sony Bravia Full HD LED Smart TV – Sony TVs have graced our living rooms for quite some time now and the Sony Bravia KLV-32W672F model, featuring a 32-inch LCD panel, comes equipped with exceptional design and LED backlights to give the best lighting. The in-built Live Colour and X-Reality PRO technology allows users to enjoy 1080p content. Priced at 27,999 INR, the Sony smart TV is HDR10 compatible and possesses 2 open baffle speakers in the front and 1 bass reflex subwoofer in the back, ensuring you have a movie theatre-like experience while sitting in your family’s drawing room.
3. Mi TV 4X Ultra HD (4K) TV – The Mi TV 4X 43″ features a 4K HDR 10-bit display that provides an incredible level of detail and color fidelity for truly entertaining viewing. The 20W speakers Dolby™+ DTS-HD® delivers room-filling sound to complete the spectacle. Exciting binge-worthy content comes to the improved PatchWall 2.0 with the addition of 4K content. It runs on PatchWall 2.0 and comes with a choice of all-new exciting content partners including Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hungama and 15 others. What makes this TV truly smart is the addition of Android TV™ + Google Assistant that allows you to play content, find answers and more. Available at a price tag of Rs 24,999 Mi TV can be a perfect binge-watching device for your home.
3. VU Ultra 4K Smart TV (43) – New addition to the VU smart TV, the 43-inch smart TV model is here to mesmerise you with a cinematic experience in the comfort of your home. The 4K resolution TV makes use of Dolby Vision, HDR10, and the HLG technology to ensure sharpness, depth, colour details to enhance the clarity on the TV screen. The Active Voice Remote of this TV allows you to stream content across various preloaded licensed apps, such as Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, and more with the touch of a button. Along with 30W box speakers and built-in Chromecast this VU 4K smart TV is priced at Rs 25,999 and offers a seamless viewing experience for all age groups.
4. Motorola Full HD LED Smart TV – From phones to TVs, Moto has proved that it can provide users the best buy in their bugdet. The Motorola LED Smart Android TV offers a screen size of 43 inches, with screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The TV comes with Super Bright Panel + High Luminance panel that provides a theatre-like experience in your living room. Powered by MediaTek, the Motorola smart TV offers clear visuals, distinct sound quality and immersive experience. At 24,999 this android TV supports Netflix, Prime Video, Hotstar, YouTube, Google suite of apps and others downloadable from Playstore etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Bring in unrivalled viewing experiences and enhance your family time with theatre-like visualization and audio effects, right in your living room.